We are loving that the long, long, long winter broke and we are finally able to be outside all day without the possibility of frost bite on our toes. Since Spring has arrived Stella has seemed to grow tremendously and I am feeling a bit more at ease with life's questions right now-a little bit more...
I wake in the morning, usually for 5:30 and feed the pups and stand out on my porch. I listen to the peepers in every direction and the birds near and far and through the early morning light there are more and more signs of new life.
The sweet new baby horse next door and his or her mama
The Burning Bush Thriving Again
Pachysandra In Bloom
Flowering Quince Just Beginning to Really Open
Flowers For YouStella With Her Flowering Quince and Dandelion-Both Treated Just As Precious As The Other

Stella learned just last night how to pump all by herself on the swings! Now, she has know "how" to do it for a while, but it is always easier to be pushed and she hadn't quite gotten the concept all the way.

Last night, she gets herself on her swing and immediately begins to take off. She was so proud of herself. I am so proud of her too. She is growing up so fast and it is a joke that we have together that I want her to stay small forever-to not grow any more and she says, "I have to, I have to be a grown up like you one day." She will be a wondrous being through all her life's stages, that is one thing I know for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment